Kazakhstan’s largest oil and gas exhibition returns
Kazakhstan's best attended oil and gas trade – the Kazakhstan International Oil and Gas Exhibition (KIOGE) – returns for its 21st edition on 1 – 4 October 2013 at the Atakent Exhibition Centre in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Visitor registration to the KIOGE exhibition is now open at www.kioge.com
Over 500 exhibitors and 5,500 visitors from more than 30 countries are expected to attend. KazMunayGas, Schlumberger, Maersk Oil, OMV, North Caspian Operating Company, China National Petroleum Corporation, plus many others, are some of the major companies who have confirmed their participation.
KIOGE provides a central meeting place for local and international oil and gas operators and service providers to promote new technologies and products to thousands of decision-making buyers.
The event also provides a timely platform for discussions among oil and gas industry experts with the recent oil production commencing at Kashagan - the world's largest oil field discovery in the last 30 years.
Key sectors will include exploration, production, transportation, refining, oilfield services, plus much more.
New features for KIOGE 2013 include:
- Free Seminar Zone where all visitors can attend various presentations focused on doing business in the Kazakhstan oil and gas industry
- KIOGE lounge which offers a large seating area for all participants to network and conduct business meetings
- KIOGE mobile app available on IOS and Android from the AppStore and PlayMarket, which includes the floor plans, seminar programmes and full exhibitor listing
- 16 touch-screen kiosks across the exhibition, showing the floor plans and full exhibitor listing
Supporting organisations include the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan, KazMunaiGas, Akimat of Almaty City, Association of Service Companies of Kazakhstan – KazService, plus many others.
For more information, please visit www.kioge.com
Notes to editors
The KIOGE Conference will take place alongside the KIOGE Exhibition on 2 – 3 October 2013 at the InterContinental Hotel in Almaty, Kazakhstan. The conference will cover the latest developments impacting the Kazakhstan oil and gas industry, including the start of oil production at Kashagan.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Danial Akhmetov, Member of the Board (the Minister) of Energy and Infrastructure, Eurasian Economic Commission
- Zhakyp Marabayev, Deputy Managing Director, North Caspian Operating Company
- Kurmangazi Iskaziev, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, KazMunaiGas
- Carl Brannen, General Manager of Projects, Tengizchevroil
- Dennis Fahy, Chief Operating Officer, Caspian Pipeline Consortium
- Basarbay Nurabayev, Chairman, Committee of Geology and Resource Exploitation, Ministry of Industry and New Technology of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Plus many others.
- Created on .