Unmanned aerial vehicle systems – RoboAvia LLC
RoboAvia company is being founded in 2014. In these three years we have developed from scratch and managed to launch production of three different UAV models; developed or modified a number of high-tech equipment, fully prepared UAV system “Sapsan-3000” to perform a wide range of services including surveillance, agriculture and geo-surveying.
Our plant in is fully staffed with high skilled workers and specialists to produce an innovative product of the maximum quality for our clients.
UAV system “Sapsan-3000” technical specifications
• Flight time: 4 - 5 hours
• Air speed: 50 - 110 km/h
• Operating range: 25 - 40 km (70 km optional)
• Maximum takeoff weight – 9-11 kg
• Payload – up to 2 kg
• Wingspan: 3139 mm
• Operating altitude: 50 - 2000 m
• Flight ceiling: 3000 m
• Critical wind speed: 14 m/s
• Operating air temperature range: -40–+45 С
• High-precision GNSS receiver
• Jump start takeoff from elastic catapult
• Automated parachute landing system
Photo and video equipment payload
• Sony Alpha 6000 24 MP
• Sony CyberShot DSC-RX1 FullFrame 24 MP
• Sony CyberShot DSC-RX1RM2 FullFrame 43MP
• Infrared camera MAPIR Survey2
• FPV camera Sony
• HD block camera Sony
• Thermal imaging camera SuncTi M700
Our UAVs are perfect for performing an aerial surveillance and monitoring of linear and wide area objects of any length and acreage. Furthermore, thanks to built-in high-precision GPS and photo equipment it is possible to build an orthomosaic map from produced aerial imagery. This map can be used for survey, geodetic and agricultural needs in a variety of ways.
RoboAvia LLC offers its clients not only a wide range of services based on aerial imagery but also “Sapsan-3000” UAV system itself. For our customers we provide UAV-operators learning courses and after sales maintenance of bought tech.
- Created on .