Austrian delegation visit on oil and gas industry
From September 30 until October 3 an Austrian business delegation in the field of oil and gas industry will visit Kasachstan.
Delegation participants include representatives of companies in different fields of oil and gas industry:
- suppliers of equipment (pumps, gates, pressure regulators, compressors, heat exchangers, gas-turbine boiler installations and many others);
- the latest software products for optimizing automation processes of enterprises;
- world welding technologies and equipment;
- high-quality analytical devices for laboratories, analytical devices for technological processes;
- storage, preparation, collection and transportation technologies for gas, as well as risks reduction technologies on geophysical investigation and development of oil and gas fields;
- engineering, design and "turnkey" construction of pipelines and other installations;
- production of steel which resists the most severe conditions for different sectors;
- consulting, professional development and trainings for topmanagers, as well as technicians.
The delegation will be in Almaty from September 30 to October 3 for the purpose of participation in the international exhibition on oil and gas KIOGE and establishment of contacts and cooperation with interested Kazakh companies in the oil and gas industry.
During the delegation visit B2B meetings and presentations with participation of local companies during which the Austrian companies present their services and products are planned.
We invite you to participate in these meetings in Almaty.
- Created on .