We invite you to take part in the 26th Kazakhstan International Oil and Gas Conference, which will be held on 26th - 27th September 2018 at the InterContinental Almaty Hotel.
The KIOGE conference is one of the largest events in the oil and gas industry of Kazakhstan and the entire Caspian region.
The conference program includes the sessions on the most topical issues of the development of the oil and gas industry:
- Sustainable future through innovation and cooperation
- The new subsoil use and tax code. What does it mean for upstream industry and investors?
- Digitalization of oil and gas geology. best practice and prospects of development
- Innovation in drilling and effectiveness of " smart " development
- Oil & Gas transportation - a fresh look at the prospects of development
- Oilfield services as a way forward for industry in Kazakhstan
- Human resources in a time of digital transformation
KIOGE 2017 RESULTS (download | pdf):
| || || || || |
|3 856 |
specialists of the industry
delegates of the conference
|4 231 sq.m. |
Exhibition area (gross)
countries of the world
We invite you to participate in the Conference as:
- Event Partner with the possibility to make a presentation