ATTENTION! Discounted rates will expire on 6th December 2017
We are delighted to invite you to participate in the 26th Kazakhstan International Oil and Gas Exhibition and Conference KIOGE 2018, which will take place on 3-5 October 2018, in the city of Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Join us in Almaty as an exhibitor and you will have the opportunity to:
KIOGE 2017 Post Show report...
- Meet new clients / partners and discover new markets. This year, the exhibition was attended by 3,861 specialists from 43 countries from around the globe, and 89 % of them came from Kazakhstan.
- Make contact with the key representatives from within the oil and gas sector of Kazakhstan. The 2017 edition welcomed 310 companies from 13 countries across the world, and the gross space at the event covered 4,231sqm.
- Discuss various crucial issues and challengers as well as further prospects of the development of the oil and gas industry. Thus, 593 delegates and 23 speakers took part in the recent KIOGE Conference.
There are a variety of options to participate including:
- Reserving a stand at the exhibition
- Organising a presentation or seminar within the course of the exhibition
- Become a Partner of the Exhibition and Conference to maximise your brand exposure
- And many more…
Every year, KIOGE is supported and attended by the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, JSC National Company KazMunaiGas, Union of Oilfield Services Companies of Kazakhstan - KazService, Tengizchevroil, NCOC, Caspian Pipeline Consortium, Embamunaigas JSC and other major companies and agencies.