We invite you to take part in the 25th Anniversary Kazakhstan International Oil and Gas Conference, which will be held on 4th - 5th October2017 at the InterContinental Almaty Hotel.
The key topics of the KIOGE conference are:
- Success stories and prospects for future growth. The role of major oil and gas projects in the development of the economy of independent Kazakhstan; export links with regional partners and the place of Kazakhstan in the global energy supply chain
- Kazakhstan`s oil and gas upstream sector; status and perspectives
- Technological progress in the development of oil& gas fields
- A national asset - the oil and gas industry of Kazakhstan in people
- Development of innovative technologies in hydrocarbon storage and transportation
The conference speakers at KIOGE include:
- Makhambet Dosmukhambetov - First Vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Murat Mukashev – Deputy General Director, Tengizchevroil
- Zhakyp Marabaev - Deputy Executive Director, NCOC
- Agris Preimanis - Director, Head of Kazakhstan, EBRD
- Murat Zhurebekov - General Director, PSA LLP
- Rashid Zhaksylukov – Chairman, Kazservice
and many others ...