We invite you to take part in the 25th Anniversary Kazakhstan International Oil and Gas Conference, which will be held on October 4th-5th 2017 at the InterContinental Almaty Hotel.
KIOGE Conference will be attended by:
- 300 delegates from 20 countries around the world
- 35 international speakers with reviews, forecasts and trends
- Meet with key players and experts in the oil and gas sector
- Obtain first-hand information on the current needs of the oil and gas industry in Kazakhstan
- Take part in discussions on development issues in the oil and gas industry and technological innovations in the exploration and production of hydrocarbons
- Anuar Zhaksybekov – Chairman of the Board, "Embamunaygas" JSC
- Kairgeldy Kabyldin – Deputy General Director for Relations with the Government, Caspian Pipeline Consortium
- Murat Mukashev – Deputy General Director, Tengizchevroil
- Mikhail Novikov, General Director, EAGE in Russia and CIS countries
- Murat Zhurebekov, General Director, "PSA" LLP
- Nurlan Nursultan, General Director, "Caspy Engineering" LLP
- Ming Young, Associate Professor of the Chemical Engineering Department, Nazarbayev University
- Igor Girnyk, Regional Manager, Dow Energy and Microbial Technologies
- Anton Shishkin, Product Promotion Manager for the Oil and Gas Sector, "UCC "URALCHEM" OJSC
and many others ..
The conference program also includes:
Request an application for participation...
- Seminars hosted by European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE)
- Presentations and business meetings with the participation of the Local Administration of the Mangystau region
- A unique session titled "National Treasure - Oil and Gas Industry in Faces" - It is a special event that will serve as a meeting place for the legends of Kazakhstan’s oil industry