The VR7 1.2m autopoint antenna, powered by Virgin Technologies, is a portable satellite communications platform that provides critical connectivity services on C-, Ku- or Ka- band from any location. Maintain applications crucial to your company’s operations and your crew’s safety such as mail, VPN, VoIP, Web and other popular Internet applications.
Compatible for multiple mount configurations, the VR7 can be permanently mounted on vehicles and other movable work platforms, or used with a skid mount and placed on virtually any surface.
Deployment is simple:
Provide power Connect cables
Press "Search" button
The VR7 is designed to self-level, perform in harsh weather conditions and self-diagnose issues. This simplistic antenna packs advanced functionality into an easy-to-use package, making it ideal for energy exploration, government, military agencies, first responders and mining operations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Intuitive touch screen controller supports auto or manual control
• Advanced self-leveling feature aids in satellite acquisition
• 1 year standard warranty, with extension available
• Advanced peaking algorithm on cross-polarization alignment
• No software to install
• Unaffected by magnetic compass distortionery
• Compatible with most satellite modems