5 - 6 October 2016
24th Kazakhstan International Oil & Gas Conference
62% of Kazakhstan is occupied by oil and gas areas, and there are 172 oil fields, of which more than 80 are under development. Oil fields can be found in six of the 14 provinces.
$500m will also be invested from 2015 – 2018 in major government programmes for the exploration of deep horizons in the Caspian Basin, aimed at doubling the oil potential of Kazakhstan. Furthermore, $300m will be invested in extensive modernisation programs for the nation’s oil and gas industry until 2018. These investments highlight the abundance of opportunities in the Kazakhstan oil and gas market.
Gain new insights on the latest developments by participating the 24th Kazakhstan International Oil & Gas Conference (KIOGE) on 5 - 6 October 2016 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Almaty.
By attending, you will benefit from:
- Gaining new updates on government plans for extending the hydrocarbon resource base and exploration programmes on deep horizons in the Caspian basin
- Reviewing the development plans of exploration projects from leading operating companies
- Having a clearer understanding on recent legislative changes for subsoil users and overcoming challenges associated with financing exploration projects
- Identifying opportunities within the diversification of export flows between the East and West
- Hearing best practices for heavy oilfield development, development of field infrastructure, well-site maintenance and enhanced oil recovery